ESG in Emerging Markets: How will Emerging Markets Countries and Companies Fight Coronavirus and Climate Change?
Webinar: Tuesday, April 28th (9:30 EDT/14:30 BST)
Do Emerging Markets have the fiscal space to combat both a recession, Covid-19 and Climate Change?
- The environmental and social best practices companies and investors should use to address environmental challenges
- What is the role of the investment community to guide, and benefit from, post Covid-19 fiscal stimulus packages?
- Discuss how a green infrastructure spending boom can revive growth and deliver financial returns in the wake of Covid-19
- Claire Meier Underhill, Director, UK Operations, Emerging Markets Investors Alliance
- Fergus McCormick, Director & Head of Research, Emerging Markets Investors Alliance
- Jahan Chowdhury, Country Engagement Director, NDC Partnership
- Gianleo Frisari, Climate Change Economist, Inter-American Development Bank (IADB)
Click Here to Register
Facility location: ,