ESG and Sustainable investing in the midst of Covid-19
Webinar: Thursday, April 30th (9:30 EDT/14:30 BST)
To what extent is the investment community staying the ESG course? Discuss the impact Covid-19 is having on the sustainable investing conversation, and the practical next steps for the investment community.
- With ESG trends still present and pressing, explore the dangers of a reduction in ESG attention within the investment and corporate communities
- Understand how the conversation is evolving in global markets; Insights from Europe, North America, and Asia.
- Practical guidance for greater fiduciary responsibility; Should investors priorities speed of restoring operational capacity, or can this be an opportunity to reassess operations through ESG consideration to enable long-term investment security?
- Veronica Chau, Partner and Director, Sustainable Investing and Social Impact, Boston Consulting Group
- Jessica Strine, CEO & Managing Partner, Sustainable Governance Partners
- Sacha Sadan, Director of Corporate Governance, LGIM
- Xavier Desmadryl, Global Head of ESG Research, HSBC
Click Here to Register
Facility location: ,